Friday, October 7, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

So I get a five day weekend due to getting my wisdom teeth out, and since I can barely eat I got bored real quick. So I put this together on the Fl Studio demo version here at home. Its pretty much all preset synths so I take no credit there, and I used the preset drum loops in the FPC (never done that before). Of course I had to change a couple things and do some processing. Its still pretty muddy, but thats what you get with the limits of the demo version.

3 comments:

  1. I like this. :)
    Are you still in Music Tech?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, its really muddy and under-developed but whatever. And yes, i am, but i did this at home one day, not in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got skills Josh! I like the bass presence you were able to achieve. Excellent string writing too.

    ReplyDelete